Motor Open for all doors
Electro-mechanical door opening arm, model PHOBOS N L 230V for doors up to 5,0m and weight up to 250kg. Machine opening speed 18.0sec & max opening angle 128o. In the event of a power failure, the key unlocking system enables the door to be manually operated. The device’s specifications are for semi-residential use in doors with proper manual operation. The small dimensions of the mechanism make it ideal for home use. The basic structure is designed in such a way as to ensure the smooth movement of the door. The mechanism possesses high technology, offers maximum security and is considered to be one of the leading mechanisms for opening doors on the European market.
All construction materials are high strength and according to international standards.
ALTAIR P panel for one or two 230V motor with electronic display. Only one leaf can be opened for pedestrian use. A receiver with a scrolling code is included in the table.
- Mechanism type: electromechanical
- Table setting: Electronic display
- Operation table: ALTAIR P
- Power supply voltage: 230V ~ 50 (60) Hz
- Motor power: 230V ~ 50 (60) Hz
- Engine power: 210W
- Opening / Opening Angle: 18sec / 128 °
- Maximum Absorbed Power Strength. (A): 0.0A
- Door leaf width: Up to 5m
- Maximum door weight: Up to 250kg
- Machine Weight: 7.7kg
- Operating temperature: From -60 ° C Up to 50 ° C
- Electromechanical Locking mechanism: YES
- Detachable system: With key
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 915mmX102mmX80mm
- Construction: cast aluminum, enameled bushing